Sr. Business Analyst – Noida
• Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
• Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to address the overall business strategies.
• Will be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our highly qualified team of technologists
• Should collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the organization to accomplish common goals
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Interact with different stakeholders (Client, multiple development team, testing team) to deliver project within stipulated time.
• Client interactions, requirement gathering and management.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analysis of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent academics.
• An Individual with min. 4 years of relevant experience in Business or System analyst role .
• Well-versed with process of understanding business requirement and converting it into Requirement Specification document
• Hands-on in preparing Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document, Use Case, User Stories, Wireframes, Prototypes etc,
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Good understanding of MS word and excel.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Positive outlook with problem solving attitude.
Experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI domain)